mardi 17 mai 2016

How to become a master in your life

How to become a master in your life

image how to become-master
So what does become a master ? You can be a master in all areas .
Ie master your subject as a person.
You can become a master in mathematics, martial arts, painting, etc.
There is no limit to what you can do if you follow a path that is right for you.
Because you have natural talents that you can express to perfection in some areas.
However, it does not become a master in a snap, except for infants wonders that are exceptions that prove the rule.
Today I would like to share you two keys to becoming a master and be able to express yourself in the best of ways in your life.
My message on video:
To become a master, you must master the basics
This is an absolutely universal principle! You know, most people want advanced technical or hidden secrets that no one knows in order to make a difference.
But it is useless to know the greatest secrets, the biggest techniques, before knowing the basics.
To solve mathematical problems, you must first master the additation, subtraction, multiplication and division.
If you do not fully master these 4 basic Math, you're not going to solve difficult problems.
And this is demonstrated in all areas.
  • If I want to make lots of money, I need to know the basic rules of personal enrichment .
  • If I want to be happy, I need to learn the basic principles and incorporate them into my life. So I can see if meditation, live in the present moment , appreciate the simplicity, are things that fit me at a given moment or not.
Of course our aspirations change. It can be a hyperactive time and be on the lookout for the slightest euro that could win to end 20 years later as a monk without any possession. And reciprocally ! (Although this is rare: D)
So I invite you to be wise. All learning goes through several phases to follow.
One can not master a subject overnight. You have to learn step by step and integrate progressively.
And that's what brings me to the second point which is ...

Become a master of experimentation

Know and not do not know . To know and not to know is pa.
We can give you all the best theories of the world, if you do not try them in your life, you can not know if it's true.
  • It's not not what you eat that counts, but what we digest
  • That's not what I'm learning that counts, but I integrate
  • It's not the money I earn that counts, but how I manage to put aside.
That health principles, knowledge and essential wealth.
You can earn 10,000 euros a month and be completely broke! If you do not know to manage your money and you spend it all goes, you can miss in even winning a lot.
See, I am a person who is constantly form. I like to learn. And I watch tons of conferences, I read lots of books and not later, I experience whether it is me or not .
A great example of my life is health. We hear all sides of the story in this area.
Everyone ax to grind and there came a time when I thought no one left!
I realized that what I thought to be true because I heard an expert was not true in all contexts. And I was wronged!
So who to believe in this case?
Simple answer: Self .
Only you know what is good for you and your heart knows what you should incorporate into your life.
Our education and our beliefs are true brainwashing throughout our childhood and even our lives.
But then it is for you to make your own choice.
Who today is faithful to a religion by deliberate choice, for example? A minority !
Most are loyal to a religion because they are taught this. But most do not go to see what was going on elsewhere and maybe other religions or another philosophy of life would match their best.
We can not know it by experimentation .
And this is the one and only way to become a master .
Whatever field you want to illustrate or you become a master, you must go to coal, to test and declare yourself which benefits you and what does not.
  • So take the time to master the basics before anything else.
  • And experiment constantly to move forward and integrate.
And you ? In what area would you like to become a master ? What are the barriers for you? Think you have reached certain levels too quickly and you should back off? Come share in the comments!How to become a master in your life

Some keywords associated to this product

Related Articles

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire